Friday, May 9, 2008

I am officially bowing out of the blogging world for a time. There are just too many other things pulling my direction- (namely one Chinese princess begging for my time ;)), Colombian boys to enjoy, car pools to drive, Bible Studies to prepare, flowers to plant, walks to take, books to read, projects to finish (story of my life)...

I will keep the page and try every so often to post some picts of our family. But at least now that I've said "NO" to the blog voices inside my head, I will rid it of the unnecessary guilt for not posting. Now at least I will walk past the computer and have no "to do" list there!

If you need me or want picts or want to know what's going on in our lives, CALL ME! (or email!) Love you all- Gretchen

8 comments:

Nikki said...

OK!
I will email you then...cuz I miss you and would love to hear all about how you're doing!

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

You are FREE from guilt. Just let it go.... You are a good mama!! xo e

Steffie B. said...

totally understandable.....I'll email soon. ;)

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over polite post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I about the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I simply wanted to write a brief

note to

[url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] say thanks

to you for those nice tactics you are showing here.[url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] , My rather long

internet lookup has at the end been paid with

reasonable concept to exchange with

my relatives. I would suppose that

many of us visitors actually

are very blessed to

dwell in a magnificent community with very many discount oakley sunglasses brilliant oakley sunglasses people with good advice. I feel quite happy to have come across the site and look forward to so many more fabulous times reading here.

Thanks once more for all

the details.

Happy Gotcha Day, Samuel!!

AAAARRRGH!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mia!